Thomas J. Casey
Assistant: Sue Tillman
Tom Casey focuses most of his practice on debt collection, business and residential real estate transactions, and bankruptcy. Tom has represented a wide variety of creditors over the past 35 years, including most of the banks and credit unions in the area, plus a multitude of businesses. Tom also spends a significant amount of time helping individuals work through financial problems, including filing bankruptcy when necessary. Finally, Tom routinely helps clients with their estate planning and probate needs.
Primary Areas Of Practice:
- Debt Collection & bankruptcy
- Residential & business real estate
- Estate Planning & probate
- J.D., University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 1984
- B.A., magna cum laude, UW – Whitewater, WI, 1981
- Wisconsin, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1996
- Laabs & Radcliffe, S.C., (Black River Falls & Tomah) 1984 – 1990
- Curran, Hollenbeck & Orton, S.C., Mauston, WI., 1990 – Present
Professional Associations and Membership:
- Wisconsin Bar Association, 1984 – Present
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditor Rights Section Section, 1981 – Present
- Juneau County Bar Association
- Juneau County Revolving Loan Fund, Board Member, 2000 – Present
- Mauston Housing Authority, Board Member, 2014 – Present
- Frequent speaker regarding Bankruptcy/Collection topics
We can help. Contact us.
Send us an email or give us a call today.
If you send an email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this e-mail service. The firm may choose not to accept you as a client.
Our lawyers are only a phone call away.