Peter J. Curran
Assistant: Erin LaPorte
Peter Curran is a true general practitioner, with experience in a wide variety of areas of the law, including real estate, civil litigation, business law, probate matters, personal injury, municipal, criminal, and estate planning. The variety of his practice provides special insight and value to clients when their legal matters span more than one area of law, which is commonly the case.
Peter understands that legal services, especially in litigation, can be very expensive if not properly managed. He approaches all cases with the attitude that legal services should provide value to the client. For that reason, instead of merely going through the usual motions, Peter looks to provide creative, value-added solutions to issues at every stage of the process.
Primary Areas of Practice:
- General Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI, 2012
- B.A., Boston College, Carroll School of Management, 2009
- Wisconsin, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2012
- Curran, Hollenbeck & Orton, S.C., 2012-present
- Village Attorney, Lyndon Station, WI, 2016 – Present
- Attorney for Townships of Ironton, Kildare and Lyndon
Professional Associations and memberships:
- Wisconsin Bar Association, 2012 – Present
- Litigation Section, 2012 – Present
- Young Lawyers Division, 2012 – Present
We can help. Contact us.
Send us an email or give us a call today.
If you send an email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this e-mail service. The firm may choose not to accept you as a client.
Our lawyers are only a phone call away.