Andrea Von Hoff
Assistant: Debbie Simon
For over 10 years, Andrea has devoted her practice to family law and related issues. Andrea has represented hundreds of clients in all aspects of family law, including divorce, legal separation, paternity, child custody and placement, third party visitation, child support, maintenance, asset valuation, and property division. She has appeared in Courts throughout central Wisconsin, from La Crosse to Viroqua, to Richland Center, to Madison, to Baraboo, to Green Lake, to Wautoma, to Black River Falls, and every courthouse in between. She is also experienced in matters such as children in need of protection and services (CHIPS), termination of parental rights (TPR), guardianships, domestic abuse, child abuse and harassment injunctions, and real estate.
Andrea is an empathetic listener and zealous advocate for her clients, who she recognizes are going through a major life change. Her extensive experience makes her a cost-effective advocate who can efficiently and effectively address the issues presented, and pursue solutions to minimize costs and court time.
Perhaps most important, Andrea is the Family Court Commissioner for Columbia County, responsible for handling almost every family matter filed in Columbia County. As a result, Andrea has the unique distinction of being one of the only attorneys in the southern half of Wisconsin who serves as both a Family Court Commissioner and a private attorney. This experience makes Andrea uniquely qualified to guide and advise her clients in family law matters.
Primary Areas of Practice:
- Family law
- Children in need of protection or services
- Termination of parental rights
- Domestic abuse, child abuse and harassment injunctions
- Real estate
- J.D., Cum laude, University of Wisconsin Law School, 2010
- Managing Articles Editor, Journal of Law, Gender & Society
- B.A., With Distinction, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 2004
- Wisconsin, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2010
- Curran, Hollenbeck & Orton, S.C., Attorney, 2010 – Present
- Circuit Court Commissioner for Columbia County, 2019 – Present
- Special Prosecutor, Marquette County Dept of Human Services, 2020 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Wisconsin Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- Family law Section, 2010 – Present
- Columbia County Humane Society, 2011 – Present
- Vice Chair, 2013 – Present
We can help. Contact us.
Send us an email or give us a call today.
"*" indicates required fields
If you send an email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this e-mail service. The firm may choose not to accept you as a client.
Our lawyers are only a phone call away.