Wealth and Estate Planning Attorneys
Planning for Retirement, Health Care, Tax, and Charitable Giving
Curran, Hollenbeck & Orton, S.C. has developed a team to deal with this often complex and confusing area of the law. Estate planning, which includes retirement planning, health care planning, transferring property, tax planning, charitable giving and more, has become increasingly more complicated. Additionally, the exaggerated hype from traveling salesmen selling trust kits at mass meetings has added to the public's confusion.
Our first concern is to provide continuity of decision-making during your life, then provide for you and your family and give you peace of mind by assisting you in avoiding needless taxes and eliminating probate. We handle all estate planning, from the basic small estate to the largest and most complex estate.
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney and Living Wills
- Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts
- Retirement Benefit Accounts
- Marital Property Agreements
- Revocable Trusts
- Insurance Trusts
- Charitable Giving
- Deferred Compensation and IRA Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships and LLC's
- All Other Estate Planning Needs